Domaine Bablut - Loire, France
The DAVIAU family has owned the Angevin vineyards for a long time. Winegrowers and millers, from 1546 they operated a vineyard on the hillsides surrounding Brissac. They then owned, in addition to their vineyard, several mills. As millers, they exploited five of them, including several windward ones arranged on the crest which overhangs the slopes of Aubance while entering Brissac and which one was formerly called: the “Coast of the mills”. These landscapes with the valleys dedicated to cereals and water mills, and the hillsides to vines and windmills, were very typical in Anjou.